- A sailor’s storage chest.More example sentences
- ‘Let's try to find something that would hold a treasure that a sailor would have, like a sea chest or something,’ suggested Grace.
- I also turned out my old sea chest (it belonged to a sea-faring ancestor of mine - he'd painted a pair of pugilists inside the lid, so it's most likely worth a few pounds).
- Running his fingers through the unruly crop, he wandered into the adjoining cabin to rummage through his second sea chest for clean garments.
More definitions of sea chestDefinition of sea chest in:
- The US English dictionary