- Of a pale bluish green colour.More example sentences
- Beyond the limo's one-way windows, the season's first tropical storm, Allison, was blowing sea-green clouds and rain across a wide street lined with blighted-looking shops and slum dwellings.
- This, for instance, is how Darius describes the foundation of the sea-green palace of Susa, across the border north-east of Basra.
- A frillier dress, of sea-green, with a ribboned stomacher, and a raised chin make her air more confident.
More definitions of sea greenDefinition of sea green in:
- The US English dictionary