- (Of a ship) easy to handle at sea: sophisticated hulls become more sea-kindlyMore example sentences
- The new model is a fast and sea kindly sports cruiser with a well thought-out accommodation and cockpit layout and a record of successful ocean cruising.
- Our yachts are known for their great construction and sea kindly designs.
- She is a warm, quiet, and sea kindly ship.
- More example sentences
- The ability to ride the tops of a wave will improve the sea kindliness of a boat but at certain steepness all bets are off.
- We necessarily conclude from this that widening the water plane (increasing beam) will reduce comfort and degrade seakindliness.
- The hull shapes have been developed for performance, safety and sea kindliness.
More definitions of sea-kindlyDefinition of sea-kindly in:
- The US English dictionary