- A shell-less marine mollusc which is typically brightly coloured, with external gills and a number of appendages on the upper surface.
More example sentences
- Order Nudibranchia, class Gastropoda
- This is called habituation, and it was first demonstrated in the simple sea slug.
- Each sea slug (they are hermaphroditic) produces up to 6,000 eggs per day.
- Could a sea slug actually become a weapon against colon cancer?
More definitions of sea slugDefinition of sea slug in:
- The US English dictionary