- A spider-like marine arachnid which has a narrow segmented body with a minute abdomen and long legs.
More example sentences
- Class Pycnogonida
- In reality, a yellow sea spider standing on the bottom is in motion, tiptoeing incrementally from here to there, making, at best, a centimeter an hour.
- We found ten different species of nudibranch, as well as sea spiders, edible crabs, swimming crabs and sea hares.
- Literature of the past century states that sea spiders, a group with unresolved arthropod affinities, lack an excretory system.
More definitions of sea spiderDefinition of sea spider in:
- The US English dictionary