nounchiefly North American
- A sailor’s travelling bag or trunk: he throws his seabag over his shoulder and walks down the gangplankMore example sentences
- But, the seabags are packed and Marines prepare to board ship or plane.
- Back at the hanger we gathered up again and were told we needed to unloaded our bags from and had to put our k-bars (big knife that they issue us) in our already packed to the brim seabags.
- Traveling with a seabag was something left over from the "‘Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum’ sailing days.
More definitions of seabagDefinition of seabag in:
- The US English dictionary