- The ground under the sea; the ocean floor.More example sentences
- Scientists are currently investigating life on the seabed across the whole Marine Park as part of the Great Barrier Reef Seabed Biodiversity Project.
- Only recently have oceanographers been able to map the seabed in something near the detail possible on land.
- Shrinking sea ice is significantly increasing the rate at which icebergs scour the Antarctic seabed, taking away large swathes of marine organisms in the process.
More definitions of seabedDefinition of seabed in:
- The US English dictionary