- A region bordering the sea; the coastline: the eastern seaboard of the United StatesMore example sentences
- Thus, we start in the polar ice and tundra, move on to grasslands, thence to rain forests and marshes, then uplands, seaboards and maritime civilisations.
- The eastern seaboards of North America, Australia, and Asia can be particularly vulnerable if this occurs.
- Of course, the most important constituency to which the league appealed was the Irish-speaking population concentrated on the western and southern seaboards of the island.
More definitions of seaboardDefinition of seaboard in:
- The US English dictionary