- Transported or travelling by sea: seaborne tradeMore example sentences
- They were passports to wealth and power, all of which could be revealed to you in the safety of your study, without your ever needing to experience the danger and tedium of seaborne travel.
- And so, ironically in a land whose enormous wealth depended upon its control of seaborne trade, this entire vast sweep of coast was almost empty.
- There is an overconcentration of ownership in seaborne iron ore trade.
More definitions of seaborneDefinition of seaborne in:
- The US English dictionary