- Shellfish and sea fish, served as food: local seafood [as modifier]: a seafood restaurantMore example sentences
- It is a concentrated source of natural astaxanthin, found in fish and seafood species, ‘an effective anti-inflammatory and a powerful antioxidant,’ the company says.
- Southeast Asia's imports of U.S. consumer-oriented foods and edible seafood products were growing rapidly before the crisis.
- He's not a fisherman, hunter, or an environmentalist, but he enjoys fresh fish and seafood.
More definitions of seafoodDefinition of seafood in:
- The US English dictionary