nounchiefly • historical
- A finger ring with a seal for impressing sealing wax.More example sentences
- The gold seal ring, which Pippa had told me about, meant that whoever her attacker was, he was a wealthy, powerful one.
- Gold and glass bracelets, necklaces, pieces of jewelry, seal rings, incense containers, silverware, perfume bottles… Each piece is a wonderful work of art.
- The retail side of his trade, however, presented much more of a Dickensian jumble with seal rings, English china, snuff boxes, and walking sticks.
More definitions of seal ringDefinition of seal ring in:
- The US English dictionary