- A large-scale transportation of troops, supplies, and equipment by sea: war, with its all-out sealiftsMore example sentences
- It oversees the Army's prepositioned stocks and is a component of the strategic mobility triad of airlift, sealift, and global prepositioning.
- The fusion of airlift, sealift, and prepositioning elements produces an effective lift capability for the operational commanders.
- This vital supply route significantly reduces airlift and sealift cost.
More definitions of sealiftDefinition of sealift in:
- The US English dictionary