- A mixture of shellac and rosin with turpentine and pigment, softened by heating and used to make seals.More example sentences
- Turning it over, she found it'd been sealed with some old-fashioned sealing wax and embossed with an N.
- Scrap wood, darning needles, string and sealing wax held his flimsy contraption together.
- Moyes rose (R. moyesii) has hips that look like shiny, red 11/2-inch-long, bottle-shaped sticks of sealing wax.
More definitions of sealing waxDefinition of sealing wax in:
- The US English dictionary