- 1(Of a fabric or surface) smooth and without seams or obvious joins: seamless stockingsMore example sentences
- The metal floor continued into the hall and the walls smoothed out into a seamless surface.
- In 1851, George Hemshall received the Prince Albert Medal for weaving a seamless linen shirt.
- The floor was white washed wood, going from one room to the next like a piece of seamless fabric.
- 1.1Smooth and continuous, with no apparent gaps or spaces between one part and the next: the seamless integration of footage from different sourcesMore example sentences
- The alliance is an effort by the three companies to create a seamless digital music system.
- Clinicians need to balance new mainstream integration with sensitive assimilation of the hospice model to ensure seamless transition.
- Sometimes, the stunning scenery is digitally enhanced with seamless sophistication.
- More example sentences
- In one scene, his character appears sporting a shirt that blends in seamlessly with the coverings on the wall.
- Below the waist, her stomach merges seamlessly into her legs, which are joined all the way to her heels.
- The unique motif of each animal seamlessly evoked a range of moods and actions.
More definitions of seamlessDefinition of seamless in:
- The US English dictionary