- A legal document authorizing a police officer or other official to enter and search premises.More example sentences
- The officers ought to have obtained a search warrant before entering the Appellant's residence.
- His role is to provide that assistance which is necessary to the peace officers executing the search warrant.
- The section allows the police to obtain a search warrant from a justice of the peace.
More definitions of search warrantDefinition of search warrant in:
- The US English dictionary