- 1(Of a database, website, etc.) capable of being computationally searched: the archive is fully searchableMore example sentences
- The materials produced will then be loaded on to a searchable database.
- Most of the catalogues to solicitors ' collections held by the National Archives of Scotland have not yet been added to a searchable database.
- Less than half the searchable Web is fully searchable in Google.
- 1.1(Of an item) able to be located by a computational search: numbers are not treated as searchable termsMore example sentences
- The Libraries is now generating cataloging records for most of its US government information, which was previously only searchable through specialized indexes.
- However, if your comments are in text, either via a keyboard or Graffiti, they're automatically indexed as searchable items.
- With digitization, the newspapers are not only browsable, but also keyword searchable.
More definitions of searchableDefinition of searchable in:
- The US English dictionary