- A ticket for a period of travel or a series of events which costs less than purchasing a number of separate tickets: [as modifier]: season ticket holdersMore example sentences
- Businesses and individual supporters are asked to support the club by purchasing a season ticket.
- Booking is available for the three events and a season ticket is available.
- All season ticket holders managed to get tickets, but many faced lengthy waits.
More definitions of season ticketDefinition of season ticket in:
- The US English dictionary