Definition of sebaceous in English:
1Relating to oil or fat.
- The mass was excised and was characterized histologically as another proliferative cystic sebaceous tumor.
- Their sebaceous differentiation is confirmed by epithelial membrane antigen expression.
- They are made up predominantly of ectodermal components (hair, calcifications, sebaceous material) and have a large cystic component.
1.1Relating to a sebaceous gland or its secretion.
- Cutaneous glands include the sebaceous, sweat, lacrimal, and mammary glands.
- Sebaceous glands develop at puberty in response to androgen stimulation and are attached to the follicle canal by sebaceous ducts.
- Doxycycline is a tetracycline derivative that exhibits excellent penetration into follicles and sebaceous glands.
Definition of sebaceous in:
- US English dictionary