(also fresco secco)
- The technique of painting on dry plaster with pigments mixed in water.More example sentences
- American artist Steve Bogdanoff is known for his distinct interpretive fresco secco paintings.
- Local artist Beatrice Winkler will open her new exhibition of fresco secco paintings tonight.
- More recently, she completed the electrifying Euclid's Comet, a fresco secco in the Media Union of the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
mid 19th century: from Italian, literally 'dry', from Latin siccus.
More definitions of seccoDefinition of secco in:
- The US English dictionary