- The supposed ability to perceive future or distant events; clairvoyance: it was like having second sight, the sense that something terrible was going to happenMore example sentences
- It emerges that Wolf Larsen has remarkable powers of vision - second sight, it seems.
- A psychic has set up a school to teach people the art of second sight.
- In pagan times poets were thought to be gifted with second sight, able in a trance or frenzy to foretell future events.
More definitions of second sightDefinition of second sight in:
- The US English dictionary