- The best, worst, fastest, etc.: the group has a reputation that is second to none in the building industryMore example sentences
incomparable, matchless, unrivalled, inimitable, beyond compare, unparalleled, without parallel, unequalled, without equal, unmatched, in a class of its own, beyond comparison, peerless, unsurpassed, unsurpassable, nonpareil, unique; perfect, consummate, rare, exquisite, transcendent, surpassing, superlative, supreme• rare unexampled
- The food was quite wonderful, the atmosphere perfect and the welcome second to none.
- This is a country that's proven second to none when it comes to putting curling on the TV airwaves.
- He worked harder than anyone and his course management was second to none.
More definitions of second to noneDefinition of second to none in:
- The US English dictionary