- A colour resulting from the mixing of two primary colours.More example sentences
- In the second class, we reviewed the color wheel, primary and secondary colors and then learned about complementary colors.
- To enhance their ability to identify primary and secondary colours, the kids are allowed to play with woollen balls.
- Each area is planted with shrubs depicting the six primary and secondary colours.
More definitions of secondary colourDefinition of secondary colour in:
- The US English dictionary