- Smoke inhaled involuntarily from tobacco being smoked by others: children born to mothers who smoke may suffer lung damage from secondary smokeMore example sentences
- The act of breathing in this secondary smoke is called passive smoking.
- He has had exposure to secondary smoke and this would somewhat increase his likelihood for primary lung cancer.
- We would encourage people to be aware of the dangers of passive smoking and would support any measures to reduce the risk of inhaling secondary smoke.
More definitions of secondary smokeDefinition of secondary smoke in:
- The US English dictionary