- A salt or ester of selenic acid.More example sentences
- One species, Sulfurospirillum barnesii, can metabolize no fewer than nine types of atoms or ions other than arsenates, including sulfur, nitrates, nitrites, and selenates.
- Their oxidation products include an array of arsenates, selenates, and selenites.
- Early studies in yeast demonstrated selenate and chromate as effective inhibitors of sulfate uptake.
More definitions of selenateDefinition of selenate in:
- The US English dictionary