- Operating or occurring automatically: a self-activating spoiler which pops up at 60 mph the process is self-activatingMore example sentences
- The self-activating enzyme technology in starts removing odors after moisture comes into contact with the carpet.
- Two of the lifebuoys should be provided with self-activating smoke signals.
- It features unique self-activating automatic brakes that ensure better control.
More definitions of self-activatingDefinition of self-activating in:
- The US English dictionary