- Coated with a sticky substance; adhering without requiring moistening: they come with self-adhesive padsMore example sentences
- I was unsure as to what sort of self-adhesive paper was required.
- These labels can suffer from the disadvantage that they can be difficult for a user to open when the self-adhesive label is adhered to a product.
- Alternatively, if your sofa's legs have a square base, you could use self-adhesive felt pads, attached to the base of each leg.
More definitions of self-adhesiveDefinition of self-adhesive in:
- The US English dictionary