Definition of self-advertisement in English:
The active publicization of oneself: he turned the group into a vehicle for self-advertisement
More example sentences
- I once interviewed him for radio in front of a live audience and it was immediately clear that he had a politician's power over a crowd without a political candidate's stench of self-advertisement.
- In the interests of good business the more enterprising among them published periodicals in which they indulged in self-advertisement and exchanged ideas about activities in a dancing school.
- There is a sense that what we are watching, for all its painfulness, has less to do with self-examination than self-advertisement.
- Example sentences
- Her tour of broadcasting studios last week was a self-advertising marathon.
- Here, then, are two performances that are neither self-advertising on the one hand, nor sentimental on the other.
Definition of self-advertisement in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan