The active publicization of oneself: he turned the group into a vehicle for self-advertisement
More example sentences
- I once interviewed him for radio in front of a live audience and it was immediately clear that he had a politician's power over a crowd without a political candidate's stench of self-advertisement.
- In the interests of good business the more enterprising among them published periodicals in which they indulged in self-advertisement and exchanged ideas about activities in a dancing school.
- There is a sense that what we are watching, for all its painfulness, has less to do with self-examination than self-advertisement.
- More example sentences
- Her tour of broadcasting studios last week was a self-advertising marathon.
- Here, then, are two performances that are neither self-advertising on the one hand, nor sentimental on the other.
Definition of self-advertisement in:
- The US English dictionary