- (Of a bearing or machine part) capable of aligning itself automatically: this gives the wheel a self-aligning actionMore example sentences
- So named because of its shape, it has a swivel head that makes the clamp self-aligning for odd-shaped pieces.
- The Revolution's structural components have been designed with self-aligning joints that reduce the need for jigs.
- Antennas that are self-aligning, self-erecting, and difficult to detect facilitate the ability of the warfighter to execute his mission.
More definitions of self-aligningDefinition of self-aligning in:
- The US English dictionary