Definition of self-approval in English:
Approval or appreciation of oneself: he concluded the lecture with jovial self-approval
More example sentences
- Pre-teen girls expressed concerns about body image and relationships, showing an alarming decline in self-approval.
- ‘I am a nice boy,’ David replied, surprising himself with his self-approval.
- You can't postpone self-approval or happiness, or you're going to be disappointed.
- Example sentences
- I yelled - to self-approving nods, whistles and some applause.
- After you've explored your past make an effort to be more self-approving.
Definition of self-approval in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia