Definition of self-approval in English:
Approval or appreciation of oneself: he concluded the lecture with jovial self-approval
More example sentences
- Pre-teen girls expressed concerns about body image and relationships, showing an alarming decline in self-approval.
- ‘I am a nice boy,’ David replied, surprising himself with his self-approval.
- You can't postpone self-approval or happiness, or you're going to be disappointed.
- Example sentences
- I yelled - to self-approving nods, whistles and some applause.
- After you've explored your past make an effort to be more self-approving.
Definition of self-approval in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.