- Confident in one’s own abilities or character: a self-assured 16-year-oldMore example sentences
- The competition was just incredibly tough, as one after another we met 25 confident and self-assured young women.
- She's beautiful and confident and self-assured, and when can I start voting for her already?
- Al was calm and self-assured, and Sam could see that confidence rubbing off on Beckett.
- More example sentences
- This long-overdue debut from a born writer is a remarkably honest and disturbing book, which self-assuredly combines raw earthiness with dreamlike poetry.
- ‘History has proven that you get greater returns from investing in the equity market,’ he said self-assuredly.
- It's the most self-assuredly stylistic film from the most self-assured director around.