Definition of self-awareness in English:
Conscious knowledge of one’s own character, feelings, motives, and desires: the process can be painful but it leads to greater self-awareness
More example sentences
- Then I came to realize that every time I create self-awareness, consciousness arises as a byproduct.
- Through journal writing and therapy, increase self-awareness of feelings and needs.
- To apply the golden rule adequately, we need knowledge, imagination and self-awareness.
- Example sentences
- To be sure, people may well feel these constraints with particular intensity, if only because our species is so self-aware.
- It demonstrates the adventuresome, curious, and self-aware attitude of TGB.
- I think a lot of medical people need to become much more self-aware.
Definition of self-awareness in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.