Definition of self-awareness in English:
Conscious knowledge of one’s own character, feelings, motives, and desires: the process can be painful but it leads to greater self-awareness
More example sentences
- Then I came to realize that every time I create self-awareness, consciousness arises as a byproduct.
- Through journal writing and therapy, increase self-awareness of feelings and needs.
- To apply the golden rule adequately, we need knowledge, imagination and self-awareness.
- Example sentences
- To be sure, people may well feel these constraints with particular intensity, if only because our species is so self-aware.
- It demonstrates the adventuresome, curious, and self-aware attitude of TGB.
- I think a lot of medical people need to become much more self-aware.
Definition of self-awareness in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan