- Undue pride in oneself.More example sentences
- The government that repeatedly declares that an educated society is its goal has to avoid the self-conceit and arrogance coming from holding power.
- One should also learn to avoid non-divine traits as ostentation, arrogance, self-conceit, anger, pride and excessive attachment to worldly possessions.
- I was about to lecture him about the evil of self-conceit and the importance of modesty, when a servant ran into the library crying nervously.
More definitions of self-conceitDefinition of self-conceit in:
- The US English dictionary