- 1The blaming of oneself for something.More example sentences
- Far from being an opportunity for self-condemnation or increased guilt, repentance is meant to be an experience of freedom and liberation.
- Guilt and self-condemnation for performing such acts seems quite unhealthy.
- Those who connive to retaliate after a misunderstanding comes up should know they are carving a destiny of unhappiness for themselves by digging a pit of remorse, self-condemnation and depression.
- More example sentences
- It is hard to imagine a more self-condemning admission.
- Unfortunately, self-condemning dialogue and ill-advised direction undermined his performance.
- She was tired of all the stupidity and self-condemning pride that she was surrounded with.
More definitions of self-condemnationDefinition of self-condemnation in:
- The US English dictionary