Trusting in one’s abilities, qualities, and judgement: a self-confident nation
More example sentences
- He is a teenager at ease, relaxed and self-confident, never too excited.
- In a tolerant, mature, self-confident country it was not necessary to put your hand on your heart to say you loved it, or even to refer to it with possessive adjectives.
- You become brave, you become calm, you become self-confident and your mind is clear.
- Example sentences
- Interestingly, although Bennett denies himself a major role in this original American artistic movement, he self-confidently elects himself to ‘the brotherhood of painters’.
- It takes time for a people to mature and to become self-confidently themselves, without begrudging others their own forms of identity.
- Let's even put a grandfather clock ticking self-confidently against one wall.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: self-confident
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.