- Lack of confidence in oneself and one’s abilities: his later years were plagued by self-doubtMore example sentences
- Spurling tells of a life plagued by desperation, self-doubt and nervous anguish, which required an assuaging art of calm.
- The only reason we keep expecting our tennis players to do well is that they are middle class and lack self-doubt.
- The internal turmoil is deepened by a distorted body image, which is created through self-doubt and lack of self-worth.
More definitions of self-doubtDefinition of self-doubt in:
- The US English dictionary