- Not choosing to or able to communicate with others or with external systems: the family is a self-enclosed unitMore example sentences
- The stop midway through splits the line, apposes the images and creates a self-enclosed unit of each one.
- Substituting for this lack of ambiguity, an assemblage of self-enclosed, self-pleasing, self-sycophantic and self-pitying notes to oneself fills the void.
- Each religious constituency has remained until recently self-enclosed, except in respect of festivals.
More definitions of self-enclosedDefinition of self-enclosed in:
- The US English dictionary