- Existing independently of other beings or causes.More example sentences
- Discrimination of meaning comes when one imagines that words rise depending upon whatever subjects they express, and which subjects are regarded as self-existent.
- It means ‘I am who I am’ and thus ‘the self-existent One’.
- Many scientists do believe that the universe is self-existent - that God is not necessary - and that life is the result of chance occurrences.
More definitions of self-existentDefinition of self-existent in:
- The US English dictionary