- 2A device for supplying food to farm animals automatically.More example sentences
- If calves were consuming 1 to 2 kg of forage daily, then the roughage portion of the diet in the self-feeder could be removed to reduce feed cost.
- However, the type of self-feeders used in this experiment differed from those used in Experiment 1.
- Each pen had slatted metal flooring and contained a stainless steel self-feeder and one nipple waterer to allow ad libitum access to feed and water.
More definitions of self-feederDefinition of self-feeder in:
- The US English dictionary