- (Of an organization or enterprise) having or generating enough income to finance itself.More example sentences
- A BBC profile noted that his self-financing campaign left him with few political debts.
- Mr Oakes is determined that the water-based projects be self-financing.
- They raise revenues, possibly enough to be self-financing.
- More example sentences
- The company was self-financed, with Kenny and a number of private individuals investing ‘a couple of hundred thousand to get things off the ground’.
- This research was self-financed and to preserve my solvency, I chose the technique I thought would reveal the most information for the least amount of money.
- On the other side is a mixed bunch of self-financed local councillors, residents' groups and conservationists.
More definitions of self-financingDefinition of self-financing in:
- The US English dictionary