- (Of a task or circumstance) imposed on oneself, not by an external force: he went into self-imposed exileMore example sentences
- Being human, we will sometimes mess up and stray from our self-imposed task.
- One can only hope that it won't neglect this important aspect of its self-imposed task.
- After several years of self-imposed exile on an ocean liner, Richie is ready to come home and face his demons, and his two siblings have the same idea.
More definitions of self-imposedDefinition of self-imposed in:
- The US English dictionary