- 1Brought about by oneself: self-induced vomitingMore example sentences
- One pathogenic method strongly associated with eating-disordered cognitions and behaviors, specifically bulimia nervosa, is intentional, or self-induced, vomiting.
- They think they are unclean and their condition is self-induced.
- The findings also showed a clear increase in the amount of people engaging in potentially dangerous behaviour to control weight gain including fasting, excessive exercising, self-induced vomiting and the misuse of laxatives.
More definitions of self-inducedDefinition of self-induced in:
- The US English dictionary