- (Of a wound or other harm) inflicted on oneself: self-inflicted injuries stress and anxiety are often self-inflictedMore example sentences
- If the benefit to be gained by self-inflicted injury outweighs the harm done, then it is permitted.
- I don't feel much sympathy, though - after all, it's largely a self-inflicted wound.
- More than anything, a self-inflicted wound of this magnitude just leaves you speechless.
More definitions of self-inflictedDefinition of self-inflicted in:
- The US English dictionary