- Neglect of oneself, especially one’s physical well-being.More example sentences
- As in the case of self-neglect, neglect can rarely, if ever, be an appropriate verdict on its own.
- In applying that approach, it must be borne in mind that the neglect or self-neglect need not be the sole or predominant cause of the death for it to be reflected in a verdict.
- The actual prevalence in Ireland of elder abuse (which excludes self-neglect and abuse by strangers) is not known, but it is thought likely to occur to the same extent as it does in other developed countries.
More definitions of self-neglectDefinition of self-neglect in:
- The US English dictionary