- Described as or proclaimed to be such by oneself, without endorsement by others: books written by self-proclaimed expertsMore example sentences
- Many of the self-proclaimed experts admit no one really knows what convergent media is or what it will become in the furore.
- Bipolar disorder is just manic depression by another name, and I am a self-proclaimed depression expert.
- A self-proclaimed addict, Trisha confesses that she writes all the time.
More definitions of self-proclaimedDefinition of self-proclaimed in:
- The US English dictionary