- A person who publicly promotes themselves or their accomplishments: a charismatic figure—albeit something of a self-publicistMore example sentences
- They are relentless self-publicists and thrive on confrontation.
- Like many vainglorious self-publicists, he probably thought he could charm the acid interviewer.
- Some media moguls are self-publicists on a grand scale, but other moguls seek to minimize publicity, seldom give interviews and avoid photographers.
More definitions of self-publicistDefinition of self-publicist in:
- The US English dictionary