Definition of self-reflection in English:
Serious thought about one’s character and actions.
- Second, the Democratic party needs some serious self-reflection and reform.
- This goes well beyond the normal pulling-and-dragging, because it shows a group incapable of any serious self-reflection.
- Humans are the only capable beings (at least on this planet) that are able to alter their actions based on self-reflection and contemplation.
- Example sentences
- ‘I get more self-reflective every day,’ she quips.
- Bloggers have often asked themselves (among other things, it's a very self-reflective medium) if they are just parasites on the body of big media.
- The fandoms I participate in are places for intensive and self-reflective debate about the meaning, importance, and strategies for reading of the texts that bring us together.
Definition of self-reflection in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan