A lotion containing ingredients that react with the skin to produce an artificial suntan: even if a self-tanner contains SPF, you still need additional protection [mass noun]: what’s the best way to apply self-tanner so that it looks natural?
More example sentences
- Any shaving or waxing needs to be carried out at least 24 hours before any self-tan is applied.
- If you use facial self-tan, choose a product with added moisturising qualities and skip your usual moisturiser.
- "Self tan evens out skin tone and enhances the complexion," he says.
- More example sentences
- With all the first-rate self-tanning products available, it's easy to fake it if you haven't had the chance to lie out in the sun safely slathered in high-factor sunscreen.
- A lot of the manufacturers have decided to combine aftersun care to stop you peeling and burning with a self-tanning ingredient to help the colour along.
- Leading up to the competition, I'll use self-tanning lotions and go to the spray-tanning booths.
Definition of self-tanner in:
- The US English dictionary