Definition of self-tanner in English:
A lotion containing ingredients that react with the skin to produce an artificial suntan: even if a self-tanner contains SPF, you still need additional protection [mass noun]: what’s the best way to apply self-tanner so that it looks natural?
More example sentences
- Any shaving or waxing needs to be carried out at least 24 hours before any self-tan is applied.
- If you use facial self-tan, choose a product with added moisturising qualities and skip your usual moisturiser.
- "Self tan evens out skin tone and enhances the complexion," he says.
- Example sentences
- With all the first-rate self-tanning products available, it's easy to fake it if you haven't had the chance to lie out in the sun safely slathered in high-factor sunscreen.
- A lot of the manufacturers have decided to combine aftersun care to stop you peeling and burning with a self-tanning ingredient to help the colour along.
- Leading up to the competition, I'll use self-tanning lotions and go to the spray-tanning booths.
Definition of self-tanner in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan