Definition of semi-annual in English:
Occurring twice a year: their semi-annual meetings
More example sentences
- The sentiment seems to be widespread among the bishops who participated in the semi-annual meeting, held this past June in Englewood, a few miles from Denver, Colorado.
- Holmes will present research on his underwater listening device in Vancouver on May 20 at the semi-annual meeting of the Acoustical Society of America.
- Keeneland's board of directors resolved to support a national medication policy at its semi-annual meeting on Wednesday.
- Example sentences
- Interest will be paid semi-annually over the ten-year duration of the loan and the principal repaid, after a 42-month principal moratorium in 14 equal semi-annual instalments to 2015.
- In many markets, the big daily acts like a quasi-monopoly, raising advertising rates annually or semi-annually - anything to reach those historic 30 percent margins.
- We would expect them to leave the executives to do their job and meet perhaps quarterly or semi-annually.
Definition of semi-annual in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.