- A storey of a building partly below ground level: [as modifier]: the semi-basement flatMore example sentences
- The projecting flanks to either side - with the council chamber and a semi-basement studio intended as a crèche - are of warm terracotta tiles and glass shaded by exterior glass-finned boxes.
- The Atterbury Street entrance, cut into the Tate's west wall, leads to the new hall, galleries and shop inserted into the building's semi-basement.
- It involves creating a semi-basement car park, new market hall, stalls and street layout changes.
More definitions of semi-basementDefinition of semi-basement in:
- The US English dictionary