- A light level in which it is possible to see, but not clearly: I made for the door and in the semi-darkness stumbled over one of the wellingtons the shapes were unmistakable even in semi-darknessMore example sentences
- The fact that he films everything in semi-darkness adds to the murkiness of the plot.
- I was waiting in the twilight semi-darkness, yawning, eyes half closed, and basically looking like a zombie.
- Eventually, boredom conquered and I rose into the darkness, or semi-darkness.
More definitions of semi-darknessDefinition of semi-darkness in:
- The US English dictionary